If you’re a user of portable wheel load scales, we have a question for you. Are you tired of tripping over the cables? If so check out the new wireless wheel weigher – the CAS RWT-F Series.
Three features of the RWT-F Series:
1. Zigbee Wireless Technology
2. Static or in-motion weighing
3. Data management software included for reporting capabilities
Four different sizes and capacities!
The ultra-low profile platforms are designed to weigh trucks with a multitude of axle configurations and capacity requirements. Each wheel weigher platform includes an integral weight display, and can be interfaced via Zigbee Wireless Technology up to 12 platforms to the CAS RWT-5000F Indicator/Printer.
Wireless Wheel Weigher
• 10K, 20K, 30K & 40K lb Capacities
• Low profile platform size: only 1.4″ / 34 mm high
• Zigbee wireless technology
• IP66 Rated
• In-motion and static weighing capabilities
• Includes 2 rechargeable Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) batteries and optional lightweight urethane ramps and connectors
Multi-Platform Wireless Indicator
• Used with RWT-F Platform
• Zigbee Wireless Technology
• Connects up to 12 wireless platforms individual or simultaneous readings
• USB & RS-232C ports included
• Memory for up to 10K vehicles
Build your own Wheel Weigher System!
Optional accessories including dummy plates and connectors allow the user to configure the RWT-F Wheel Weighing System to be used in several different weighing applications.
For in-motion weighing applications:
• The single axle configuration (2 scale platforms) including the use of the CAS optional dummy plates and connectors insure optimum level weighing conditions.
For static weighing applications:
• The cascaded configuration can be interlocked via our CAS optional dummy plates and connectors, allowing up to 12 platforms to be interfaced via Zigbee Wireless Technology to the CAS RWT-5000F Indicator/Printer.